Type in the following spreadsheet, and format it to look like the sample below.
1) Type in all text and numbers shown in the spreadsheet below.
2) Format all numbers with appropriate format's).
3) Center the spreadsheet heading "Mike's Lunch Bar" across the spreadsheet.
4) Format all text as displayed in the sample below.
5) Create formula's to display a total for each item in the Lunch Bar.
6) Create a formula to calculate the total sales for the Lunch Bar.
7) Apply all borders and shading (colour) shown in the sample below, feel free to experiment with your own colour schemes.
Copyright © 2001-2009 to Abacus Training College Ltd, All Rights Reserved.