The following spreadsheet is an example of how your spreadsheet should look, you can feel free to try different colour combinations.
The following spreadsheet shows the formula's you need to complete the spreadsheet.
Some people have difficulty setting up the diagonal part of this spreadsheet, so I have published the instructions on how to achieve this effect.
1. Type in all the data and formulas
2. Apply all cell and font colouring
3. Select the cells A2 to G2
4. Click on the 'Format' menu, then select the 'Cells' command.
5. Click the 'Borders' tab
6. Select the Border Style you wish to apply.
7. Then set the following Border pattern.
Note: the selection of the diagonal borders in the border box.
8. Click the OK button to apply.
Click the BACK button on your browser, to return to the previous page.
Copyright © 2001-2009 to Abacus Training College Ltd, All Rights Reserved.