Type in the following spreadsheet, and format it to look like the sample below.
1) Type in all text and numbers shown in the spreadsheet below.
2) Format all numbers as a currency.
3) Center the spreadsheet heading 'Sales for the Month' across the spreadsheet.
4) Format all text as displayed in the sample below.
5) Create formula's to display a total for each sales rep.
6) Create formula's to display a total for each product.
7) Create a formula to calculate the total sales for all sales rep's for the month.
Copyright © 2001-2009 to Abacus Training College Ltd, All Rights Reserved.